For the convenience of our residents, the City of Pelican Rapids has multiple ways for you to pay for your utility services. Whether it’s dropping off your payment, mailing to City Hall, or handling your payments online or mobile app, we make it fast and easy for you to pay for your utility services!
YOUR WATER/SEWER BILL IS DUE ON THE 15TH OF EVERY MONTH. Late fees are applied to unpaid balances on the 26th of the month. If you are scheduling autopayments via PSN or your bank’s bill pay, please allow at least 3 business days to process the payment to arrive on time. Using the Direct Payment Plan (see below) is the most cost-effective and timely way to autopay your utility bill.
In person or by mail:
- Mail your payment to: City of Pelican Rapids, PO Box 350, Pelican Rapids, MN 56572.
- Drop your payment in the drop box outside of City Hall, 315 N Broadway.
- Bring your payment to City Hall during business hours.
Direct payment Plan:
- Direct Payment Plan will automatically withdraw full payment for your account from the checking or savings account you specify on the 15th of each month – no more late fees!
- You will continue to receive your bill in the mail.
- Fill out the Direct Payment Plan Authorization Form.
- Attach a voided check
- Mail your form to: City of Pelican Rapids, PO Box 350, Pelican Rapids, MN 56572.
- Drop your form in the drop box outside City Hall, 315 N Broadway.
- Bring your form to City Hall during business hours.
Pay and manage your account online or mobile app:
- View your utility bill online at our partner site, Payment Service Network
- Choose to have your bill emailed to you. You can either choose to continue to receive the paper copy or to receive your bill via email only.
- Set up recurring payments – set your own payment schedule.
- Make an immediate payment – make one payment.